The IEEE Journal of Radio Frequency Identification (JRFID) publishes peer-reviewed manuscripts addressing various aspects of RFID circuits, systems, standards, and applications. RFID involves multidisciplinary areas of research and development, encompassing a broad spectrum of science and engineering expertise. This call for papers intends to solicit contributions in all areas pertinent to RFID, including but not limited to:
- Antenna and design
- Tags and Readers
- Circuits and systems
- Protocols and networks
- Signal propagation and processing
- Energy Harvesting
- Data and Power transfer
- Modulation schemes
- Modeling, simulation, implementation
- RFID sensors
- Near field communications
- Smart living, smart cities and IoT
- RFID design and manufacturing processes
- RFID applications in health care, finance, transportation, security, food science, and inventory management
- RFID tracking of information, location, asset, energy, and people
Authors are encouraged to submit original, unpublished work on RFID. We consider both brief papers (~5 pages) and regular-length articles. Acceptance shall be based on the peer reviews from the editors and the selected reviewers. This is a quarterly journal. For paper submissions, please send your papers using manuscript central.
If you have any questions or need additional information, please contact the Editor-in-Chief: Georgia Xiao.
The IEEE Council on RFID (CRFID) that comprises of the following 15 IEEE member societies sponsors the Journal.
Submit a paper here.
Editor in Chief
Senior Research Officer
Institute for Microstructural Science
National Research Council, Canada