Call for Papers
The IEEE Journal of Radio Frequency Identification (JRFID) is a newly established IEEE journal (launched in 2017) that publishes peer-reviewed manuscripts addressing various aspects of RFID circuits, systems, standards, and applications. RFID involves multidisciplinary areas of research and development, encompassing a broad spectrum of science and engineering expertise. This call for papers intends to solicit contributions in all areas pertinent to RFID, including but not limited to:
- Antenna and design
- Tags and Readers
- Circuits and systems
- Protocols and networks
- Signal propagation and processing
- Energy Harvesting
- Data and Power transfer
- Modulation schemes
- Modeling, simulation, implementation
- RFID sensors
- Near field communications
- Smart living, smart cities and IoT
- RFID design and manufacturing processes
- RFID applications in health care, finance, transportation, security, food science, and inventory management
- RFID tracking of information, location, asset, energy, and people
Authors are encouraged to submit original, unpublished work on RFID. We consider both brief papers (~5 pages) and regular-length articles. Acceptance shall be based on the peer reviews from the editors and the selected reviewers. This is a quarterly journal. For paper submissions, please send your papers using manuscript central: https://mc.manuscriptcentral.com/jrfid.
If you have any questions or need additional information, please contact the Editor-in-Chief: Dr. Larry Zhang, Nvidia at: EIC-JRFID@ieee-rfid.org.
The IEEE Council on RFID (CRFID, http://www.ieee-rfid.org) that comprises of the following 15 IEEE member societies sponsors the Journal.
Editor in Chief
Dr. Larry Zhang