Chair: Prof. Dr. Antonio, Skarmeta, co-Chair, IEEE COMSOC IOT & 5G subCommittees, TPC Chair, WF-, University of Murcia, Spain
Following expert panelists were invited:
- Joe Klein, CEO, Disrupt6, Dulles, Virginia, USA
- Yoshihiro Ohba, Toshiba, Japan
- Daniel Engels, Prof at SMU in Dallas, Texas, USA and a CRFID DL on Security and Privacy in an Internet of Things World
- Deborah Cooper, Member of NoVA Section, former president of Computer Society and division director, USA
- L. Jean Camp, Professor, School of informatics; Indiana university, USA
Download Daniel Engel’s presentation, “Security in Internet of Things Begins with the Data“.