The sixth annual IEEE conference on RFID Technology and Applications (RFID-TA) will be held September 16-18, 2015 in Tokyo, Japan providing
- A venue for leading researchers, developers, and businessmen to discuss the latest developments in RFID technology.
- Insight into best practices for utilizing RFID for your business.
- Access to the 17th AutoID and Communications Expo, the largest trade show in Japan related to automatic identification technology such as RFID, barcode, and sensors.
RFID-TA 2015 offers one workshop/tutorial day along with two days of technical presentations. The technical conference has the following six tracks.
- Industrial Deployment and Pilot Experiments
- Linked Data and RFID Information Systems
- Networking and Communications Protocols
- Power Harvesting for Active RFID and Sensors
- Printable Electronics and Chipless RFID
- Localization and its Applications